1. Your acceptance agreement
This page governs your use of our services. By accessing and using our services you hereby certify to have read and accepted the following terms. Only thereafter may you sign up, use the Namler App and if desired list and sell a domain name here.
By using this website (Namler, www.Namler.com, Namler.com) otherwise referred to as "Namler", "Namler App", "Namler Market", "Namler Marketplace" or "We", "Us", "Our", "Website", "the Website" you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (the "Terms, "Terms of Service", "Namler Rules") set forth herein. If you do not agree to the terms set forth herein, you should discontinue your use of this website immediately. Thank you.
In order to use Namler, you must:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- Complete the registration process;
- Agree to the Terms; and
- Provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
2. Use at your own risk
Due to the complex nature of checking availability, the names we suggest, any advice offered, including any specific suggestions and data provided by the website are merely an opinion, and are in no way, shape or form guaranteed to be either a) available for legal use b) free from copyright, trademark, registration.
You are solely responsible for any purchases you may make of domain names the software may suggest.
Any names suggested are also not guaranteed to give, or bring, any kind of business success, or other benefits. You are required to please do your own due diligence before making use of any such names.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON NAMLER IS GATHERED USING AUTOMATED MEANS FROM A VARIETY OF PUBLIC SOURCES SUCH AS REGISTRAR WHOIS RECORDS, WEB SITES AND SEARCH ENGINES. AS A RESULT, ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IS SUBJECT TO ERRORS, INACCURACIES, INCONSISTENCIES AND INCOMPLETENESS. ALTHOUGH NAMLER TAKES STEPS TO ENSURE ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IS ACCURATE AND RECENT, NAMLER CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, CONDITION OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS". NAMLER IS NOT A LAW FIRM OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR A LAW OR ATTORNEY FIRM AND AS SUCH, NAMLER IS NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS (INCLUDING TRADEMARK AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS). NAMLER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY PRESENTED DATA; YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN DUE-DILIGENCE AND CONSULT WITH A LAWYER OR ATTORNEY IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS FOR USE.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this website and its materials. There is no guarantee that you are able to legally use the names provided, to find business success, or profit from, the tips, names, domains and any ideas or opinions put forth on this website, and its' accompanying materials.
You hereby agree your accessing of this website is at your own risk, and you are entirely responsible for any damages to your computer system, personal losses, business losses, or loss of data that may occur by accessing our services, whether directly or indirectly.
This website is provided "as is" with no expressed or implied warranty. Namler and its authors and affiliates accept no liability for any use of such data and any damage caused whatsoever.
4. Accounts & Cancellation
Namler reserves the right to cancel any account found to be not operating by its terms of service, at its sole discretion, or cancel any, or all, of its services, at any time. Should this be necessary and if you are a paying customer, in either case a full refund of your current month will duly be applied, in accordance with all applicable laws.
You agree to hold namler, its owner(s), staff, and affiliates, harmless from any and all such legal actions and not hold liable or responsible for any loss, or legal ramification whether financial or any other you may encounter through the use of any of any of our services, whether directly or indirectly.
Should you make use of any such suggestions from our service, you, the indemnifier will hold harmless and indemnify the indemnitee (namler, namler.com, namler.com, its owners, staff, and affiliates) in such activities including, without limitation, expenses, judgements, fines, settlements, and other amounts actually and reasonably incurred in connection with any liability, suit, action, loss or damage arising from or resulting from use of such names.
Your accept that any use you make of our services is entirely at your own risk.
6. Marketplace Rules
- It costs just $5 to list a single domain for sale if you have a Personal account. However, join as a Professional or Business member to the Namler App and all marketplace listing fees are waived - no market fees. Amazing value for you!
- You must legally own, or have the legal right to list for sale any domain, brand or name you are listing.
- You are only allowed to have one Marketplace account.
- You can't bid on your own listings. Shill bidding (otherwise known as artificial bidding) to push an item fee up, is prohibited.
- You should not attempt to bypass the Marketplace by sending private offers to users.
- Namler is not an "auction house" but a venue where people may list and sell domain names for sale. You are solely responsible for your listing and transferring of your domain names to those who buy from you.
- Upon a successful sale of your item, sellers are legally obligated to complete the transaction and transfer the item to the buyer. Therefore please ensure you are happy with your listing and all information is accurate and up to date prior to proceeding.
- Buyers — when successfully winning or accepting to purchase an item you agree to be legally bound to follow through with the purchase, and transfer full closing fee for the item to the seller. Be cool, don't engage in fraudulent charge backs or we'll hear about it and revoke your access.
- External Escrow services such as Escrow.com may be used, and if you do so you are entirely responsible for any and all fee's that apply which you will agree directly with the buyer as stated in your listing.
- We strongly suggest buyers and sellers make use of a professional Escrow service in order to provide extra protection. For the safety of our marketplace, we advise all sellers to make use of an intermediary Escrow service such as Escrow.com to securely manage the transaction or else you may use PayPal at your own discretion.
- Zero market success fee's are charged by us! However usual External Gateway transaction fee's apply, for example PayPal® charge 3.4% + 30c of the transaction amount or Escrow.com have their own fee's if you opt to use their service to increase the security of your transaction (we encourage this for higher priced purchases).
- Namler Marketplace is simply a place to connect buyers and sellers. Both buyers and sellers accept they are responsible for their own transactions in the marketplace and agree to hold Namler, its owner(s), staff, partners and affiliates harmless from any and all such legal actions, and to not hold them liable or responsible for any such loss, or legal ramification, whether financial or any other encountered through the use of Namler services.
- If you are unable to resolve a disagreement with another buyer/seller, and the transaction meets eligibility requirements, Namler staff will help you to resolve the issue through our dispute resolution process. Namler staff may intervene should there be any disagreement and reserves all rights to do so at its sole discretion.
- Namler does not sell domains but we may receive a small referral commission should you register a domain through any link where we may link to a domain registrar. You are solely responsible for any domain purchases you make whether directly or indirectly through our services.
- When registering any domain, you are solely responsible for ensuring you are not violating any respective trademark belonging to an individual or business. Please do your due diligence. We do our best to help you avoid this by providing checks; however they should never be completely relied upon. We accept no liability for any trademark violations you make, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of your use of Namler App, or Namler Marketplace or any of our services.
- Namler reserves the right to review, amend, and modify its fees at any time to reflect the changing nature of the marketplace and external costs. We will do our utmost to always inform you as far in advance as possible, should any chance be necessary. We do try to avoid this at all costs but we must retain this right.
- Namler hereby disclaims and accepts no liability resulting from any actions or transactions that take place in our Marketplace. Our role is limited to facilitating buyers and sellers to connect for trade to take place. We take all possible care to help facilitate a smooth transaction, but disclaim all liability for, cannot and shall not be responsible for contractual performance between members in Namler Marketplace. We not be held liable for any such transactions between members during their asset transfer to one another as this solely takes place between our members.
- We reserve the right to cancel any account, correct, suspend or remove any listings should they not honor any of the agreements listed in our terms of service, or any Namler Marketplace rules above.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Namler's web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
Any changes to our Terms of Service will be posted on this page - Last policy update – 09/01/18. Please check back for changes often.
Comment & share
Ask your friends and followers what they think of a name (although, if you like it we recommend you buy the name first, so someone else doesn't register it).
Embed a name engine on your site
Namler is like jet fuel for naming, helping you discover high-caliber, available domains.
Share my names by email · Buy a domain in the market!